Your eyebrows are really important as they frame your face, filling in your eyebrows makes the most of your eyes. It’s a great makeup artist’s trick to make you appear more useful. With the XIP Professional Monaco Dream Eye & Brow Palette, you can easily redefine your eyebrows in a few simple steps.
- Select the shade that I closest to your natural hair colour. The slate shade has been specifically designed for blondes and those with fair hair.
- Choose an eyebrow stencil that works best with the natural shape of your brows. Hold the stencil over your natural brow hairs and hold firmly in place.
- Using the brush, mix your chosen eyebrow shade with a small amount of wax and sweep along the inside of the stencil, mimicking the look of natural hairs.
- Fill in any empty space within the stencil. You can build up the colour as required.
- Then simply peel away the stencil to reveal a professional-looking brow.
- Reverse the stencil and repeat the same steps on the other brow.
- Remove excess powder from the brow to give it a more natural look. You can use the spolie brush for this.
- Apply the highlighter to the brow bone to add definition. (optional) You can also use the powders as eyeshadows.
- Select the paler shade to use at the inner corner of the eyelid and a darker shade to the outer corner and the eyelid crease.