In this "how-to" tutorial, we will show you how to apply the XIP eyeshadow collection in order to create a really easy natural looking smokey eye.
Note: The XIP Opal Black Mascara in this video (1:26) is not available anymore. We have developed a new water-resistant formula!
- First select a paler shade of your choice. Apply to the lid, brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
- Next, we are going to select a deeper shimmer shade to apply to the lids. Select a deep matt shade to apply to the inner crease and the outer corner of the eye. Make sure you continue to blend with the brush to soften the colour.
- With a fine angled brush, apply a dark shade along the upper lash line. Make sure to clean the brush and then apply a paler shade of your choice and run it halfway across the lower lash line.
- Select a deeper shade and run along the outer corner of the lash line and smudge well with the brush.
- Repeat the same steps on the other eye.